Sunday 26 February 2012

My Dad's A Factory Worker And He Works All Day


I chose My Dad’s A Factory Worker And He Works All Day as the film I liked most when I was looking at your online cinema. The reason I really liked this little film is because the person who made it chose to go for style over substance, and while there isn’t much of a story going on, unlike many of the others, it still manages to draw you in and leaves you hooked until the very last second of the film plays out, and the fact that I liked how nearly every shot except for two are static shots.

2 comments:

  1. This review manages to identify most of the 'substance' of this piece:

    http://108-453-2540.blogspot.co.uk/2011/12/my-dads-factory-worker-and-he-works-all.html

    The only thing I disagree with is the point about the reversal of the scenes; I believe this is supposed to represent the cyclical nature of capitalism, hence showing the futility of the destruction. I definitely don't think it's because we 'need these things', given the focus of the film.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are other money management tips to hedge your risk, and you may want to consider learning.
    christmas cash

    ReplyDelete